Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My first blog!

Exciting!

I am not able to match the speed of my mind in writing! Thousands of topics, subjects are coming to my mind randomly. I am sure you did face the same! Okay. I have decided on something, i.e., human behavior.

Have you noticed? We behave well with our colleagues, unknown people and just don't bother about how we behavior with our loved ones!

A small example: You bump on someone on the road, you say "I'm sorry, excuse me". Do you do that when you go and dash your mom! May be Or May Not be.
May be could have been because you are so much used to the formal language outside your house that it comes naturally!
And most of the times, it would be "may not be"!

Why? Why is that we take the liberty to "un behave" infront of our our loved one's? Becuase we love them so much? Or because we take it for granted? Or we understand that it's our right to be as we are? my questions continue...


What say you, pal?

3 Comments:

Blogger Shishank said...

Nice to see you in the blogging world. Its really an exciting place to share thoughts. Looking forward to hear a lot things from you !!!

Enjoy Blogging !!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Bharath (Pops) said...

very true.. we take our family and frends for granted and (as you put it) "un-behave" on a couple of occasions. and im sure our loved ones wudn mind either. as the saying goes -"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

9:37 PM  
Blogger Ashwini Bhat said...

I do agree with you Bharat! We always have the option to clarify if at all our deeds hurt the one, who's close to us!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home